- Registration for admission in class LKG to VIII & XI is continued till April.
- School Leaving Certificate, a passport size photograph, Character Certificate & Birth certificate are compulsory to be deposited at the time of admission. Otherwise, the candidate will not be considered.
- The registration is a pre-condition and not a guarantee for admission. The registration charges are not refundable.
- This is the responsibility of the parents to collect information regarding the date/time of entrance tests from the school office at the time of registration.
- A list of candidates selected for admission will be displayed on the notice board in the school premises on the specified date which may be confirmed from the registration clerk.
- Admission is purely based on the merit of the entrance test. The decision of the Principal in all matters concerning admission will be final.
- The minimum age for admission in class LKG is 4 years as on 1stApril
- Students will not be allowed to appear in any of the school examinations until all dues to the school are paid.
- Parents are responsible for any change in their wards proper date of birth/name/father/mother's name etc.
- No change is possible regarding the above-said information after admission.